Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard Certificate
- Lowest Price Guarantee .... Claim it
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee ....Refund Policy
- Easy Exchange and Replace Policy
- Secure 2 Domains Without Any Extra CostSecure Multiple Domains with Single Certificate
- 24X7 Online Expert Support Available
- Free 2 Domains
- Dynamic Site Seal
- Malware Scan
- SAN Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Mobile Friendly
- Warranty - $1500000
- Issuance - 1-3 Days
- Organization Validated
Symantec™ is the most trusted name in the web security industry, and the Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard shows why. This comprehensive and trusted SSL solution goes well beyond standard encryption, allowing you to secure your entire portfolio of domains and Sub-Domains on a single certificate. The Symantec brand name, along with the well-known Norton Secured checkmark, are two of the most trusted symbols on the web, so your customers will have instant assurance that you’re a reputable business—one that’s safe to do business with. Best of all, this SSL certificate comes packaged with daily malware scanning and a vulnerability assessment. You just won’t find a more feature-rich Organization Validated (OV) certificate, making this the ideal solution any business looking to throw its name in with the leaders in their industry.
The Premier Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate from the World's Leading Brand
Symantec™ is the most trusted name in the web security industry, and the Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard shows why. This comprehensive and trusted SSL solution goes well beyond standard encryption, allowing you to secure your entire portfolio of domains and Sub-Domains on a single certificate. The Symantec brand name, along with the well-known Norton Secured checkmark, are two of the most trusted symbols on the web, so your customers will have instant assurance that you're a reputable business-one that's safe to do business with. Best of all, this SSL certificate comes packaged with malware scanning and a vulnerability assessment. You just won't find a more feature-rich Organization Validated (OV) certificate, making this the ideal solution any business looking to throw its name in with the leaders in their industry.
Assurance & Authentication
As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard requires a company to complete a vetting process before the certificate is issued. This process is usually completed in 1-3 business days and your customers will feel confident knowing that your business passed a thorough evaluation from a reputable security company like Symantec.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard offers encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit. These varied encryption levels allow administrators to choose the level of protection that best suits their individual needs. However, the Symantec Secure Site Pro offers security and encryption beyond your standard SSL certificate. That's because it comes with a FREE Vulnerability Assessment, along with an actionable report, and FREE Norton Malware scanning. These comprehensive security solutions are the main reasons why Symantec is the premier name in SSL certificates.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
The Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard comes packaged with one Wildcard SAN by default, which allows you to encrypt all of the Sub-Domains that accompany your main domain, or if necessary, encrypt a regular non-Wildcard SAN. Additional Wildcard SANs can be also purchased, allowing you to secure multiple domains and all of their Sub-Domains. With just a single certificate, you're capable of securing up to 250 domain names, in addition to any accompanying Sub-Domains, making the Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard one of the most versatile SSL security solutions available.
Features & Benefits
- Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is a fully business validated ssl
- You can secure both www & non-www versions
- Secure up to 250 Domains (Multi-Domain SAN Certificate)
- Secure an unlimited number of Sub-Domains (Wildcard Certificate)
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- Full organization authentication
- $1,500,000 warranty (highest on non-EV in industry)
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Norton™ Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA, and ECC
- Comes bundled with a Wildcard SAN
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
** Applicable to a server that supports SNI (Server Name Indication)
- Secure www & non-www version of your website
- Issued in 1-3 working days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
This certificate features the largest industry warranty at $1,500,000 among non-EV certificates. The Symantec Secure Site Pro also comes with reissuance insurance and a free installation checker, making the purchasing and installation process as simple as possible.
Additionally, Symantec includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan. This plan protects SSL end-users from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties includedThe Norton™ Secured Site Seal receives around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, so you can feel confident knowing that your website will prominently display this known and trusted image. This trusted symbol is used by major corporations around the world because they understand the value and trust that the Norton checkmark provides. Also, if you are looking to inject the most trust possible into your website, we recommend adding the green address bar. You can harness the power of the green address bar with the Symantec Secure Site Pro with EV certificate.
Simply put - Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet - the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.