Certum Enterprise ID Email, PDF Signing Certificate
✔ 1 Server Included
Business ID is the highest level of security that is available from CERTUM for any type of PCC ID certificates. It's also has the highest financial liability that CERTUM backs and is ideally used for signing the most important and sensitive documents a company, corporation or enterprise could have. All kinds of senior level executives and upper management use this as it also is an electronic seal.
128-256 Bit Encryption strength
Provides safety and security for signing the most important and sensitive documents a company, corporation or enterprise could utilize. Enterprise ID provides the highest level of security available for CERTUM for any other type of PCC ID certificates.
Features & Benefits
- Highest level of security CERTUM offers
- Can double as an electronic seal
- Ensures safe electronic communication
- Full authentication of the user
- Certificate displays email address, first & last name and company details
- Can be electronic signature in PDF docs and e-invoices
- WebTrust™ compliant
- Globally trusted in browsers and Microsoft products
- 2048/4096-bit root
- Fast Verification
- Compliance with X.509 v.3 (RFC5280) standards
- SHA1 algorithm
- HSM installation (Hardware Security Module)
- Recommend to generate and store on cryptographic smart card
- Available in 1-3 years
Certum Enterprise ID comes with a warranty of $25,000.
Certum is the oldest & largest Certificate Authority (CA) in Poland and is among the most trusted internet security companies in the world. They serve customers in more than 50 countries around the world and hold WebTrust seals for all their services which are related to electronic signatures. These certificates are exceptional options for customers looking for a more affordable brand that offers basic encryption features.
Specifications of Certum Enterprise ID
Reviews of Certum Enterprise ID
Be the first to write a review of this product!