Symantec Secure Site Wildcard with Anti-Malware Scan
- Lowest Price Guarantee .... Claim it
- Pay after 28 days .... Press Release
- Easy Exchange and Replace
- 28 Days Money Back Guarantee .... Refund Policy
- 24X7 Online Support .... Contact us
- Dynamic Site Seal
- Malware Scan
- Mobile Friendly
- Warranty - $1500000
- Issuance - 1-3 Days
- Organization Validated
Extend your security over to all of your subdomains with this Organization Validated (OV) certificate. Providing features such as the Norton Secured seal, 256-bit encryption, daily malware and vulnerability scans, and 99.9% compatibility for browsers, every part of your site will be covered and backed by the premier name in the industry - Symantec.
The premier wildcard certificate solution from the world's most trusted Certificate Authority
For the industry's most secure, trusted, and feature-rich wildcard certificate, turn to the Symantec Secure Site Wildcard. This efficient cert will cover one domain name (www.domain.com) and an unlimited number of subdomains (mail.domain.com, payment.domain.com, support.domain.com, etc.). Best of all, Symantec-brand certificates offer a number of additional features beyond just standard encryption, like free malware scanning and the Symantec Seal-In Search, which will maximize click-throughs to and conversions on your site. With true ROI potential, this certificate can be viewed at as more than just an expense - it's an investment into the trust and credibility of your company.
Assurance & Authentication
This wildcard certificate offers full business validation before issuance, which means Symantec will need to complete a light vetting of your company before assigning the certificate to your domain. This process usually takes between 1-3 days. However, once issued, this certificate will provide the most assurance to your customers.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site Wildcard enables full 256-bit encryption, along with supporting 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA. In addition to this high encryption level, Symantec includes a number of other security features with their certificates. This certificate comes with free malware scanning, offering a more comprehensive security solution.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
Since this is a wildcard certificate, it can protect one main domain and an unlimited amount of subdomains. So, for example, you can use the Symantec Secure Site Wildcard to protect www.domain.com along with mail.domain.com, abc.domain.com, xyz.domain.com, etc..
Features & Benefits
- Secure UNLIMITED Sub Domains!
- Full business validation
- Fully Owned Roots (not chained)
- Enables 256-bit encryption
- FREE lifetime, self-service reissues
- Includes a True Site identity assurance Smart Seal - embedded organization name /date/time stamp
- Compatible with 99.9%+ of all browsers
- $1,500,000 Warranty
- Supports 2 encryption algorithms, RSA and DSA
- Norton™ Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Domains Secured; Unlimited sub domains on a single Domain Name
- Issued in 1-3 working days
- Validation Method: Business and Domain Validation
- Notification Level in Browsers: Domain Name & Business Name Shown on Certificate
- Encryption Strength: Up to 256-bit
- Browser Compatibility: 99.9% (basically all browsers)
- Reissue: FREE self-service reissues during validity period
Symantec certificates are backed by the most generous warranties in the industry, and the Secure Site Wildcard is no different. This certificate comes with a $1,500,000 warranty, the highest among all of the wildcard certificates that we offer. Therefore, in the extremely unlikely event that your site is breached and a customer incurs losses due to the SSL, you will be compensated by Symantec for up to $1,500,000 in damages.The Symantec Site Seal is the most recognized trust seal on the web. That's because, in addition to the reputable Symantec name, the seal features the Norton Checkmark. For years, the majority of online users have associated the Norton Checkmark with the most secure sites on the net. By installing this seal on your website, your company will be thought of in the same light as the largest and most secure companies in the world.
Simply put - Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet - the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.