Symantec Secure Site Pro Multi-Domain Multi-Server Certificate
- Lowest Price Guarantee .... Claim it
- Pay after 28 days .... Press Release
- Easy Exchange and Replace
- 28 Days Money Back Guarantee .... Refund Policy
- Secure Multiple Domains with Single Certificate
- 24X7 Online Support .... Contact us
- Dynamic Site Seal
- Malware Scan
- SAN Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Mobile Friendly
- Warranty - $1500000
- Issuance - 1-3 Days
- Organization Validated
Secure your site with the Norton Secured Seal, backed by the world renown Symantec brand. This top-of-the-line Organization Validated (OV) certificate provides peace of mind by securing your site with 256-bit encryption, along with daily malware and vulnerability scans, plus compatibility for 99.9% of browsers. You can also take advantage of ECC encryption, the lightest and fastest encryption technology in the industry.
A Premier SSL Certificate from the World's Leading Brand
Symantec™ is the premier name in the SSL industry, and the Secure Site Pro proves why. This comprehensive and trusted SSL certificate goes above and beyond standard encryption. The Symantec name, along with the Norton checkmark, are two of the most trusted images on the web, so your customers will instantly be assured that you're a reputable business and safe to make transactions with. Additionally, this certificate includes malware scanning, along with a vulnerability assessment. You simply won't find a more feature-rich Organization Validated (OV) certificate, making this a perfect solution for larger companies and any business looking to throw its name in with the leaders in their industry.
Assurance & Authentication
As an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, the Symantec Secure Site Pro requires a company to complete a vetting process before the certificate is issued. This process is usually completed in less than 5 business days and your customers will feel confident knowing that your business passed a thorough evaluation from a reputable security company like Symantec.
Security & Encryption
The Secure Site Pro offers encryption levels from 40-bit to 256-bit. These varied encryption levels allow administrators to choose the level of protection that best suits their individual needs. However, the Symantec Secure Site Pro offers security and encryption beyond your standard SSL certificate. That's because it comes with a FREE Vulnerability Assessment, along with an actionable report, and FREE Norton Malware scanning. These comprehensive security solutions are the main reasons why Symantec is the premier name in SSL certificates. Secure Site Pro is Organization Validated (OV) SSL certificate that includes $1,500,000 warranty & vulnerability assessment.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
The Symantec Secure Site Pro can secure up to 250 domains. The Subject Alternate Name (SAN) & Multi-Domain feature enables protection across a variety of websites from just a single SSL certificate, making management and provisioning a breeze. Best of all, each domain protected by this certificate will boast the same trust indicators, like the Norton Secured Site Seal and company information.
Features & Benefits
- Secure Site Pro is a fully business validated ssl
- Secure up to 250 Domains (Multi SAN Certificate)
- High 256-bit encryption 2048 bit root Certificate
- Full organization authentication
- $1,500,000 warranty (highest on non-EV in industry)
- FREE Norton™ Secured Seal
- Installation Checker
- 99.9% Browser Recognition Rate
- Supports Mobile Devices
- Includes Reissuance Insurance
- SAN hosts allowed different domains
- FREE Vulnerability Assessment & Actionable Report
- FREE Norton™ Malware Scanning (Behavioral/Predictive)
- Supports 3 encryption algorithms, RSA, DSA, and ECC
- Secure Multiple Domains on a Single IP Address**
** Applicable to a server that supports SNI (Server Name Indication)
- Certificate Secures 1 FQDN; up to 250 with added SANs
- Issued in 1-10 working days
- Organization and Domain Validation
- Domain Name and Business Name Shown On Certificate
- Encryption Strength Up to 256-bit
- 99.9% Browser Compatibility
- Site Seal Included
- Single Server - Additional server licenses may be purchased
- Uses Chained Certificates
- FREE self-service reissues during validity period
This certificate features the largest industry warranty at $1,500,000 among non-EV certificates. The Symantec Secure Site Pro also comes with reissuance insurance and a free installation checker, making the purchasing and installation process as simple as possible.
Additionally, Symantec includes the NetSure™ Protection Plan. This plan protects SSL end-users from certain losses incurred as a result of a breach by Symantec™ of the warranties included.
The Norton™ Secured Site Seal receives around 800 million impressions a day over 165 countries, so you can feel confident knowing that your website will prominently display this known and trusted image. This trusted symbol is used by major corporations around the world because they understand the value and trust that the Norton checkmark provides.
Simply put - Symantec is the most trusted name in internet security. If you truly want the most bang for your buck when it comes to SSL, there simply isn't a better option than a Symantec branded certificate. Why? Because, along with additional features like malware scans and vulnerability assessments, Symantec SSL certificates come with the most universally trusted image on the planet - the Norton seal. These certificates offer tremendous ROI potential and are a worth-while investment for any online business that places the highest level of importance on their customers' trust and security.