Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate
- 30 Days Money Back
- Exchange Allowed
- 24X7 SSL Support
- No Paperwork
- Easy Return
- 3 Months Free*
- Static Site Seal
- Mobile Friendly
- Warranty - $10000
- Issuance - Immediate
- Domain Validation (DV)
Specifications of Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate
Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate is cheap solution for starter level of encryption. Essential SSL Certificate is mobile friendly and issued with Static Site Seal. Essential SSL Certificate by Comodo is known for its speedy issuance and easy install. It is highly safe for blogs, one page websites and small e-commerce websites using third party payment gateways like paypal etc. In comparison of RapidSSL Vs EssentialSSL certificate, the later is best one to choose for your website, though both are from industry leading brand Comodo.
What is EssentialSSL Certificate?
Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate is SLL product which is quick and cost-effective certificate that will secure your customer transactions and build trust of your website. This product is issued immediately just after successful order. Because it is a domain Validated (DV) certificate and need not to submit any document. This certificate is signed by Comodo CA and only verify that you control or own the domain or hosting server. This product can be verified by just answering the email or adding a bit of code to header of website. The main feature of the certificate is the speed of issuance, it is ideal for personal websites, blog, WordPress and e-commerce websites using any kind of shop script.
Encryption and security level
This SSL product comes with standard level of security and encryption algorithm which is best for all websites and API servers. The Comodo Essential SSL certificate available with basic 128-bit encryption and can also be issued with industry latest standard encryption strength up to 256-bit. This certificate is signed by Comodo CA with a 2048-bit root certificate.
Comodo Essential SSL certificate is only available for one domain, it is not able to secure multiple sub-domains. But, if you need to secure sub-domains, you should purchase the any of these Wildcard certificate, which will cover one main domain and an unlimited amount of sub-domains.
Benefits of using Comodo Essential SSL certificate
Using Comodo Essential SSL certificate secure and encrypt your website with following benefits:
- It is Domain validated and 2048 bit Industry Standard SSL Certificate ensure safe client-server communication.
- This product is issued Immediately 24/7, no documents needed.
- It comes with Unlimited server licenses so you can change web hosting provider or server frequently without any problem just reissue and install certificate on new server.
- Automated validation - no paper work and no need to wait for validation, its in your control.
- FREE site seal to display on each page, it is world wide trusted by visitors.
- Risk FREE 30 day easy refunds.
- Unlimited Re-issuance Policy
- Trusted by all popular browsers with 99.3% Ubiquity
- $10,000 Relying Party Warranty
- FREE site seal, FREE PCI scanning, FREE daily website scanning
- FREE 24/7 Technical Support
Comodo Dynamic site seal
This SSL certificate product comes with a basic Comodo Secure Site Seal. Since this is a simple Domain Validated (DV) certificate, the Comodo Essential site seal is static and will display company information. But, your customers will be able to see that your domain has been vetted by a third-party security expert.
Note: This certificate does not work for Exchange Servers
Reviews of Comodo EssentialSSL Certificate
Be the first to write a review of this product!