Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate
- Lowest Price Guarantee .... Claim it
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee ....Refund Policy
- Easy Exchange and Replace Policy
- Secure 3 Domains Without Any Extra CostSecure Multiple Domains with Single Certificate
- 24X7 Online Expert Support Available
- 3 Months Free*
- Free 3 Domains
- Static Site Seal
- SAN Support
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Mobile Friendly
- Warranty - $250000
- Issuance - 1-3 Days
- Organization Validated
By far the most flexible certificate in the industry, protect not only multiple domains, but also unlimited subdomains on the domains with this Organization Validated (OV).Other features include 1 year of CI scanning, 1 year of website vulnerability scanning, and a 99.9% browser recognition rate.
Secure unlimited sub-domains under multiple domains with this SAN supported wildcard SSL certificate
One of the most unique certificates in the industry, the Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL Certificates by Comodo can secure an unlimited number of sub-domains under multiple domains. This SAN enabled wildcard certificate is an excellent choice for companies that have a lot of domain names on the same server, as it allows you to secure any domain or common name using just one certificate. With three domain names already included in the package, you can now add up to 250 additional domain names. The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is a very cost-effective option and helps you simplify the website security administration by consolidating sub-domains on a single certificate.
Assurance & Authentication
Being an Organization Validated certificate, Comodo Multiple Domain Wildcard SSL offers a fundamental level of assurance to website users by displaying visual cues of reliability like an https hyperlink and a yellow padlock symbol. It is very economical and easy to install. The validation process can usually be completed in a matter of just few minutes.
Security & Encryption
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL certificate offers the highest level of security - 2048 bit digital signatures and up to 256 bit encryption is standard.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
These certificates are SAN supported and can secure unlimited sub-domains under multiple domains. You can add up to 250 additional domains to the certificate at a very economical price. Three domains are already included in the standard package.
Features & Benefits
- SAN option enabled
- Save time and money by securing unlimited sub-domains with single certificate
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- Full Business Validation
- Licensed for unlimited sub-domains on an unlimited number of physical servers
- Trusted by 99.9% major browsers and mobile devices
- 2048 bit digital signatures and encryption strength up to 256-bit - Highest level of SSL security
- 3 Domain names already included in package
- 1 year free PCI scanning service, 1 year free daily website vulnerability scanning
- Secures all domains on your shared hosting environment with one certificate but server needs to support SNI
- Issued in Couple of Days
- Free Re-Issuance
- 99.9% browser and mobile device recognition
- Free Unlimited Server Licensing
- 250 additional domains can be added
- Can be installed on different IPs
This Comodo certificate will display the popular Comodo Site Seal on your domain and subdomains, making it immediately visible to your online customers. This popular icon is gaining more and more recognition on the web, and customers are continuing to learn to associate the "Comodo Secure" logo with trust and reputability. However, since this is a Multi-Domain cert, this Site Seal is static and doesn't display any additional company information.
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs.