Comodo UCC Multi-Domain SSL Certificate
- Lowest Price Guarantee .... Claim it
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee ....Refund Policy
- Easy Exchange and Replace Policy
- Secure 3 Domains Without Any Extra CostSecure Multiple Domains with Single Certificate
- 24X7 Online Expert Support Available
- No Paperwork and No Legal Documents Needed
- 3 Months Free*
- Free 3 Domains
- Static Site Seal
- SAN Support
- Warranty - $25000
- Issuance - Minutes
- Domain Validation (DV)
As a Unified Communications certificate, this product has been designed exclusively for Microsoft Exchange 2010 as well as Office Communications Server 2007. This certificate also offers SAN support, a static site seal and unlimited server licensing.
A premium multi-domain certificate designed exclusively for Microsoft Exchange Servers
The Comodo Unified Communications Certificate (UCC) is the most effective solution for securing a Microsoft Exchange and/or Microsoft Office Communication Server environment. This single SSL certificate can provide secured communications on many different domains, external, which will reduce the complexity of your server security administration, along with reducing cost. Additionally, this certificate supports the Microsoft Exchange Autodiscover service, which is a new capability on the Exchange platform designed to ease client administration.
Assurance & Authentication
Since this is an Organization Validated (OV) certificate, a company must complete a light validation process before having the certificate issued. This validation process typically takes between 2-3 business days to complete.
Security & Encryption
This certificate offers full 128/256-bit encryption strength and also provides the industry standard 2048-bit signature.
SAN & Multi-Domain Support
The Comodo UCC comes pre-packaged with a total of 5 SANS. So, you can manage and provision 5 domains with just a single certificate. You can additional domains to this certificate if you need, as the Comodo Unified Communications Certificate can cover up to 250 total domains.
Features & Benefits
- Full business validated certificate
- Trusted by over 99.3% of major Browsers
- Subject Alternative Name (SAN) control
- Supported by MS® Exchange server 2010
- Supported by Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Unlimited server licenses
- Unlimited Re-Issuance Policy
- 128/256 bit encryption
- From one of the three Microsoft® official UCC vendors
- Provides SSL for multiple domain names in a single certificate
- Move/change domains as required
- Multiple domains Supports MS Exchange 2010 and Office Communications Server 2007
- Issued In one week
- Full business validation
- Encryption Up to 256-bit
- 99.3% Browser Compatibile
- Free Unlimited Server Licenses
- Unlimited Reissuance
Since this is a Unified Communications Certificate, which comes with 5 total SANS, it does not come with a warranty.
This Comodo certificate will display the popular Comodo Site Seal on your domain and subdomains, making it immediately visible to your online customers. This popular icon is gaining more and more recognition on the web, and customers are continuing to learn to associate the "Comodo Secure" logo with trust and reputability. However, since this is a Multi-Domain cert, this Site Seal is static and doesn't display any additional company information.
When you purchase a Comodo SSL certificate, you're putting yourself in extremely good company. How good? Well, for example, 7 of the 10 top fortune 500 companies in the world are using Comodo branded certificates. If you want your business to be trusted on a level similar to the top companies on the planet, Comodo certificates are a great place to start. This brand is one of the most trusted in the world, as Comodo certificates are the most common SSL on the internet. Online customers are running into the Comodo trust seal on a very frequent basis, and they are quickly recognizing that websites protected by this brand are safe to do business with. As this brand offers a wide range of certificates under its umbrella, businesses of all shapes and sizes are sure to find a security solution that matches their exact needs.