GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
Specifications of GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
Because malware is usually hidden in your code, users are not able to see it. With this product, your site will have the tools to withstand the toughest hackers with a daily scan. If anything is detected, you will be notified and directed to a list of infected pages and the code causing the problem. Your system administrator will now have the opportunity to delete all instances of the code before it becomes a problem for your customers.
Why use GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan
You can use GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan in following situations:
- Your website is infected with any malware
- Received a malware alert on Google Webmaster Tools
- My website is loading slower than usual
- There is a warning about your site on Google
- Your site is sending emails on its own, your mail server is hacked or accessed via unauthorised means.
- Your hosting provider shut down your site due to malware or hacker attack or DDOS attack.
- Any strange process running over your web server.
- You are seeing strange files and/or folders, which are not uploaded by you.
- There are strange redirects happening on your site, when you click a link it open some other website and popups.
- Your site is not loading (Showing a white screen / black screen or partial load)
Assurance & Authentication
The GeoTrust Anti-Malware scan doesn't require any company vetting like an SSL certificate, so it can issued to your website instantly upon purchase. So, there's no need to let your site go unsecure another minute. This product can start working for your site right away.
Security & Encryption
This solution will perform a daily scan on your website, up to 50 pages. However, the GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware scan goes beyond a traditional website scanner. This product will perform a static AND behavior analysis, along with sending you specific alerts on any malware it detects and allow you to perform an On-Demand Scan if needed. You will also get the trust benefits of the GeoTrust Anti-Malware Site Seal.
Features & Benefits
- Assure customers that your site has been scanned
- Avoid potential blacklisting by browsers & search engines
- Get daily anti-malware scans for up to 50 pages
- Non-invasive daily scan
- Immediate email alerts when malware is found
- Minimal contact data is collected
- No Vetting required enables immediate activation
- Order contacts are notified first scan will be run within twenty four hours
- It provides easy clean-up instructions if your site is infected
- To display the GeoTrust trust mark, which is the #1 brand of SSL for the top 1 million most visited domains on the web
The GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan does include a Site Seal. This site seal comes with the widely recognized and trusted GeoTrust logo, along with a timestamp alerting your visitors when your site was last scanned for malware. By including this seal, GeoTrust goes above and beyond simple web site scanning, as this product injects trust into your site while also helping you eject malware if discovered.
Harness the power of one of the most trusted brands in the industry with GeoTrust. The GeoTrust seal is quickly cementing its place as one of the leading visual trust indicators on the web - and the amount of trust they inject into a website is only matched by the quality of the SSL certificates themselves. Boasting high encryption strength, 99% browser recognition, and excellent mobile compatibility, GeoTrust allows businesses to reap the benefits of a high-quality security product at a budget-friendly price. These certificates are a great solution for SMBs that rely on creating instant trust with online visitors.
Reviews of GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan