GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
Because malware is usually hidden in your code, users are not able to see it. With this product, your site will have the tools to withstand the toughest hackers with a daily scan. If anything is detected, you will be notified and directed to a list of infected pages and the code causing the problem. Your system administrator will now have the opportunity to delete all instances of the code before it becomes a problem for your customers.
Why use GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan
You can use GeoTrust Web Site Anti-Malware Scan in following situations:
- Your website is infected with any malware
- Received a malware alert on Google Webmaster Tools
- My website is loading slower than usual
- There is a warning about your site on Google
- Your site is sending emails on its own, your mail server is hacked or accessed via unauthorised means.
- Your hosting provider shut down your site due to malware or hacker attack or DDOS attack.
- Any strange process running over your web server.
- You are seeing strange files and/or folders, which are not uploaded by you.
- There are strange redirects happening on your site, when you click a link it open some other website and popups.
- Your site is not loading (Showing a white screen / black screen or partial load)
Specifications of GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan
Reviews of GeoTrust Website Anti-Malware Scan