Certum Professional ID (S/MIME)
Certum Identity Provider Certificate Instantly Delivered Over Email
- Digital Signature
- Issuance - 1-3 Days
- Warranty - $4000
- Identity Validation
Certum Professional ID is a premium digital signing certificate that verifies the authenticity of all user’s identities and not only authenticates the email and name of the user but also ensuring that their company details are authentic and matched inside the certificate. Users can sign company documents, legal documents, and all bids, contracts, etc.
Certum Digital Signature
Professional ID is an extended version of the digital signing certificate, with full authentication of its holder's identity, e-mail address and company details. Thanks to the procedure, the certificate may be used for the electronic signing of trade and business documents of special importance for the company, such as bids and contracts. It may also be used as a tool ensuring the integrity and reliability of an electronic invoice (e-invoice). The certificate efficiently protects all financial electronic or digital correspondence, and it is also supported by all popular e-mail clients/ readers, web browsers, applications, and Microsoft operating systems.
- High level of protection and reliability
- Safe electronic correspondence, including business letters
- Reliable authentication of the certificate holder
- Data contained in the certificate: e-mail address, name and last name (optionally company details)
- Electronic signature in PDF files and as part of e-invoices
- Advanced electronic signature
- Any media device including smartphone, notepad, desktop etc.
- Recommended key length: 2048 / 4096
- Period of validity: 1-3 years
- Technical support 24h
Certificate verification - minimum formalities
Upon purchase of Professional ID, authentication of the purchaser's identity is required. Thanks to the authentication procedure you gain a high level of reliability of signed e-mails and documents.
Minimum encryption key length: RSA/DSA 2048 bit, EC 571 bit: sect571k1 (NIST K-571) and sect571r1 (NIST B-571).
The benefits of Professional ID
Professional ID is intended for signing and encrypting e-mails and files, including business letters. It will be strong evidence for your client that you are a reliable partner and that your messages and documents are safe.
In particular, recommended for:
- E-mail encryption (e.g. via Outlook),
- Advanced digital signature,
- Electronic (Digital) signature as part of e-invoice services,
- Logging into on-line systems through WWW (e.g. bank account, web service, account administration, hosting services),
- Logging into applications,
- Signing PDF documents.